Airudi : your partner in the shift to AI-HR
Quality analyst (QA)/ customer service
About the role
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Airudi, you will be responsible for developing and performing exploratory and automated testing to ensure product quality. The Quality Assurance engineer will, among other things, be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective measures. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance tools (e.g. defect density or number of open defects.)
The Quality Assurance Engineer plays an important role in our company’s product development process. The ideal candidate will conduct pre-launch testing to verify that the software works well, is cost-effective, and meets customer needs. Subsequently, you will follow up with the customer after delivery regarding the defects reported by the customer, inform him of the resolution of these and the resolution deadline. If you have an engineering background and enjoy addressing software quality issues with end-to-end solutions, we’d love to meet you.
Finally, you will have to control all stages of software development in order to identify and resolve system malfunctions, and thus meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and records.
- Assess, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and run automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Identify, log, document in detail and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing once bugs are fixed.
- Develop and implement testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Control the results of debugging processes.
- Investigate the causes of non-conformities at the software level and train users in the implementation of solutions.
- Track quality assurances tools, such as defects.
Skills and qualifications
- Demonstrated professional experience in the field of software development.
- Proven professional experience in the field of software quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Professional experience in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with security and/or performance testing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline.
- Bilingual (French/English).
To be part of the Airudis team is:
- Exciting special project work and growth assignments
- Excellent healthcare and benefits
- Permanent remote working
- 4 ½ days’ work week (spend your Friday afternoon with family or friends)
- Ongoing coaching, training, and educational programs
Submit your application: