Senior UX Designer (A04212)
Senior UX Designer
About the role
Airudi is looking for talented and creative UX Designer to join our development team to help us to create innovative HR-Tech solutions that are human-centric. The perfect candidate is stimulated and energized by a fast-paced startup environment, and must be creative, highly motivated, and passionate about people and technology.
You will be part of a diverse and multidisciplinary team comprising of product management, software developers, human resource specialists, data scientists and AI researchers.
- Transform requirements into flows, information architecture, and testable wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups;
- Conduct verification of web and mobile applications created by the Airudi development team to assess user experience and usability;
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UXdesign experiences;
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to clients and management;
- Create surveys related to the UX of Airudi’s products;
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within our web and mobile apps, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed;
- Analyze customer responses and website data to gain insights about UX performance;
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design;
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, etc.;
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients;
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages;
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies;
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients;
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently;
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome;
- Experience creating storyboards and information architecture.
- Fluent in French and English