Airudi : your partner in the shift to AI-HR
Airudi is looking for a talented Cloud Architect to join our team and help us to create state-of-the-art AI solutions at scale.
We offer a fast-paced startup environment where creative, highly motivated, and passionate individuals thrive and maintaining excellent company culture with strong values is taken seriously.
Our business is an exciting mix of both services and software-as-a-service (Saas) products.
About the role
Airudi is looking for talented Cloud Architect to help us scale and grow our platform.
This is a key role that will lead you to bring your expertise to the definition, design, implementation, and evolution of the various possible technological bricks to create applications and secure, scalable and profitable cloud-native service. You will play a lead role in defining and overseeing Airudi’s cloud and DevOps engineering practice.
- Design new systems and components and evolve currents cloud technology
- Identify and execute architecture technology choices and security solutions
- Identify technological risks and opportunities
- Play a leading role in infrastructure and data security certification processes
- Writing documentation outlining and describing cloud and DevOps engineering practice procedures
- Provide relevant training to the technical team
- Contribute to technical blogs and interact with industry and research partners
- Design and participate in the implementation of a self-scaling and robust cloud infrastructure
- Create monitoring and alerting solutions for Airudi system deployments.
- Minimize the cost of deployed solutions without compromising robustness, availability and latency.
- Stay up to date with the latest cloud technology developments and processes and integrate it with Airudi’s infrastructure and systems.
- Coach team members for effective use of cloud infrastructure
- Determine and establish winning tools and APIs in view of the company’s mission
- Participate in the definition of the standards, write documentation and share technical expertise with other actors in the company
- Participate in the design, implementation and operation of the Airudi data lake
- Propose and integrate additional components
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience in designing and developing end-user-oriented cloud systems that scale to high traffic and ensure high availability
- Very good knowledge of modern cloud software system development processes and best practices
- Expert-level experience with one of the major cloud service providers Azure (preferred), AWS or GCP
- Have good knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Know the classic protocols (TCP/iP routing mechanisms) and the most common application protocols (HTTP, SMTP, DNS etc.)
- Web interoperability protocol: REST, JSON, OOAuth
- Good knowledge of DevOps processes
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Know infrastructures and tools (Big) data (Kafka, Spark, NoSQL, SQL, etc.)
- Azure certification
- Bilingual (French/English) is a strong asset
- Sense of humor
To be part of the Airudis team is:
- Exciting special project work and growth assignments
- Excellent healthcare and benefits
- Permanent remote working
- 4 ½ days’ work week (spend your Friday afternoon with family or friends)
- Ongoing coaching, training, and educational programs